Chapel of St. Rozálie was built outside the city in 1730 after the plague epidemics ended, but it was consecrated only in 1778.
The chapel, built on a hexagonal floor plan, has a flat niche on the wall opposite the entrance, in front of which is an altar table. The niche is covered by the image of St. Rosalie from 1898, which the amateur painter Franz von Meissl painted taking into account the shape of the niche. However, the picture was disproportionately enlarged by the frame decorations with a superimposed cartouche of a small image of the Holy Trinity.
During the socialist era, the lay Christian activist Vladimír Milko took care of the chapel. As part of the repairs to the chapel carried out in 1998 under the leadership of the Capuchin Father Hubert, real name Ferdinand Müller, the image of St. Rosalie restored by the sculptor Tomáš Molnár. Father Hubert consecrated the restored chapel on September 4 of the mentioned year.