The building itself is much older and did not always serve as a religious building in Vrbice. The collection, first as a tower, later with an extension, is mentioned as early as 1840 and was completed in 1841. At first it was a municipal building where municipal councils were held, municipal and church taxes were collected. One of the rooms served as a small prison for drunks and thieves. Another room belonged to night guards - vartas, who used a clockwork and three bells in the tower to announce the time. The successor of the then pastor MM Hodž was the pastor Bedrich Baltík. In 1877 the tower was repaired and before the 1st st. war, for the performance of Dr. Jur Janoška, the altar was secured. On July 13, 1883, during the Vrbice fire, the Collection burned down and only the tower remained. Vrbičany repaired the Collection, bought a large bell and from 1918 the Collection became a place of worship - a prayer house. A new altar was built with the altarpiece "Crucifixion of Christ". Direct artillery interventions during the 2nd vol. the wars turned the prayer house into a ruin with a damaged tower and a shot bell. Reconstruction began in April 1947 and despite the difficulties of war, it was completed in 4 years. The consecration of the renewed Collection was on June 3, 1951. It was performed by Bishop Dr. Vladimir Pavol Cobrda.