The seminary church is the second oldest preserved church in Košice, located in the city center. Originally a Gothic church, it was later rebuilt in the Baroque style. The church was built for the Franciscan order by a family of lords from Perín (Perényi family) after a fire in 1333. He was consecrated by St. Nicholas. From its preserved Gothic elements, it is clear that it had a beautiful plastic Gothic decoration. The reliefs above the entrance are original, inside the stone saddle by the altar and the arches above the sanctuary and the former monk's choir.