The manor. Originally an early Renaissance manor house with fortifications, it was built in 1578 and 1588. It was baroque in the second half of the 18th century and rebuilt in the 19th century. It has a three-wing layout, irregular floor plan, is two-storey with an attic and a basement. It is located in the northwestern part of the village Nitrianska Blatnica 4 in the park. Dilapidated building in a fenced park.
The park. Natural-landscape English park with historic greenery from the 18th-19th century near the manor house. It was modified in the second half of the 19th century and in 1945.
Northwest bastion, funeral chapel of the Leonhard family.