The chapel of Our Lady of the Snows was built in 1760 by the parish priest Juraj Komparič from Modra. The chapel served as a sacrament of baptism, but also served as a place to store the bodies of the deceased nuns before burial. In 1993, part of the roof and perimeter wall were damaged in a truck accident. In 2010, the chapel was repaired thanks to a God-known donor and blessed on August 5, 2011 on the feast of Our Lady of the Snows. The chapel has been a National Cultural Monument since 1963.