The village near Piešťany lies on the border of the northern tip of the Trnava Uplands and the tip of the Danube Plain. Trebatice was first mentioned as early as 1113 as Villa Trebeta. The village has 1,350 inhabitants, who are nicknamed "capers" in the vicinity of Trebatice. Every year in September, the Cabbage Feast is held in the village. There are competitions in cabbage cooking, gastronomic specialties from cabbage are served and performances by folklore ensembles, especially the home ensemble Kapustár, provide entertainment. The most important monument of the village is the Roman Catholic Church of St. Stephen, king, built in 1851 in the Classicist style. In front of the church there is a Marian monument from 1855 and a monument to the fallen in the 1st st. war. An interesting feature of Trebatíc is the go-kart track, built on the site of a former brickyard, later a landfill. It is 920 meters long and was ceremoniously opened in 1984. Every year it is a place of international go-kart racing. However, it is also used to organize music festivals or general celebrations.