Appropriate water conditions gave rise to the gradual establishment of four mills: U Šajdíkov, U Kondola, U Čermákov and U Michálkov, around which the inhabitants of the village Borský Svätý Peter first built only farm buildings, later also dwellings. The growing population and lack of suitable agricultural land in the surrounding villages, but also the liberation of serfdom at the end of the 18th century, but especially the abolition of serfdom in 1848 and the ban on free land, gave impetus to settlement and cultivation of this part of the area by residents of surrounding villages. but also by immigrants from more remote areas. Gradual cessation of the area on both sides of the road connecting the settlements near the mills and a length of about two and a half kilometers created a compact street-type residence, which territorially belonged to the village Borský Svätý Peter and church administration to the parish Borský Svätý Mikuláš. The local resident Jozef Šajdík had a bell tower built in the U Šajdíkov area, as the church itself did not have a seat. The local inhabitants gained their first direct connection with the world by opening the Senica-Dojč-Šaštín postal route, when the seat was affiliated to the post office in Dojč on 11 September 1879. However, the railway connection between the Trnava-Kúty line and the Kráľovský Majer or Rákoš Humence stop, built in 1899, was of much wider importance for the connection with the wider surroundings and the movement of the population.