Procedure for starting the event:
1. Download the GoSlovakia app for Google Android / Apple iOS
2. After launching the GoSlovakia app, click on the ACCOUNT icon at the bottom right and log in . If you are an existing user and see your name, skip this step.
3. Return via the HOME icon and select the ENERGY ON WHEELS event directly on the home screen. You will see all information about the event and you can in the period from 15.9. to 26.9. connect via SELECT YOUR CYCLE ROUTE .
4. Choose from the menu of individual routes in selected in the cities through which the cycling event Around Slovakia passes. Each route contains a detailed description and a map.
5. To start, it is necessary to be close to the point marked POI. This POI is a teardrop-shaped GoSlovakia table with a QR code (graphical representation of the table). In the app, click on START ROUTES - SCAN POI and you will see a map with the route.
6. On the map, use the SCAN START POI button to scan the QR code on the POI and start. The app will start displaying your location on the route. Note: You can minimize the application while driving, but you cannot close it completely!
7. In the destination, it is necessary to scan the QR code again using the SCAN DESTINATION POI button on the bottom right of the map.
8. After the end of the route, the app will confirm the completion of the route. If you want to complete the next route, proceed in the same way as in point no.4
Results: you can follow all the routes traveled on the GoSlovakia.sk website under the Energia na kolesách event. Statistics on individual sections are clearly displayed. In addition, if you log in (top right), your accounts will be linked, you will see your exact rider position within the event and you can also play a knowledge game.
- Always check your smartphone to see if you have mobile data and GPS enabled.
- Not all icons are displayed in the GoSlovakia app - you do not have an updated application. Scan the QR code in point 1 and update the GoSlovakia application.
- I can't find the POI table - in the detail of the route you can see the exact position on the map with the possibility of zooming, as well as the name of the object where the POI is located.
- Note: You can minimize the application while driving, but you cannot close it completely!