The manor house was built on the foundations of a castle from the 13th century during the years 1570 - 1590. It was rebuilt from its original Gothic form in the Renaissance style and in the 18th century it was remodeled in the Baroque-Classicist style. The Renaissance style prevails. Originally a three-winged building, it was completed after a fire in 1708 into a square profile with an inner courtyard.
In the manor there are expositions of SNG, which acquired the manor in 1972 after the transfer after the death of the owner Margita Czóbelová. An exposition of sculpture is installed in the park, in addition to the collection of the historical library and the manor's furniture, the manor also includes the Ladislav Mednyanszký and Strážky expositions and the 17th - 19th century portrait in Spiš.