The Baroque brick building with a central arcaded courtyard has retained its present appearance from the last extensive renovation from 1893. The front facade of the building has a neo-Baroque style from 1896. On the facade is between the first and second floors above the main entrance to the building from the 18th century. In 1994, its extensive general reconstruction was completed, by which the gallery acquired 1,800 m2 of exhibition and exhibition space.
The collection fund of the gallery consists of 8 art disciplines in the number of about 8000 pieces of art works.