Cultural monument - a monumental object
Originally a Renaissance manor house, Juraj Beréni, the feudal owner of Horné Obdokoviec, had it built in the village. The manor got its present shape through reconstructions in the 18th century, at the beginning of the 19th century (1804) and at the beginning of the 20th century, when Alexander Stummer became the owner of the manor. The manor consists of a four-wing two-storey building with a central courtyard with a fountain and planting of prickly spruce and yew.
The entrance to the courtyard is in the eastern wing of the manor. The coat of arms of the Stummer family is located above the entrance gate and in the courtyard. In the corner of the east wing, a semicircular bastion has been preserved, part of the original fortifications of the manor. Part of the manor is a chapel in the west wing at the height of the ground floor and first floor dedicated to the Assumption of the Virgin Mary. It was built in 1804 by order of Sigismund Beréni and his wife Júlia, family. Pongrácov. It was probably a reconstruction of an older chapel, which stood in these places, which is confirmed by the stone epitaph of Juraj Beréni from 1677.
In the park around the manor there are domestic trees (lindens, maples and elders), but also foreign trees (plane trees, nuts, chestnuts, tulip lily and Larson's cypress).
Since 1950, the manor has been used as a nursing home for elderly citizens. In 1986, the Retirement Home was transformed into the Social Welfare Institute.