From the construction point of view, it is a three-part, three-room, two-tower church with two crosses. It is built on a stone foundation. The construction of the temple is a classic log house, with a tower at the tower and a vestibule. The body of the temple tower is lined with boards, on its roof there is a specially shaped onion, a lantern with a roof, two onions above each other and a three-armed cross. At the end of the roof above the sanctuary is a simple turret with an onion and a three-armed cross. The entrance to the temple is from the west through the vestibule.
The iconostasis (NKP) in the church has a four-tiered architecture with icons spread over four floors. It is believed to date from the 18th century. The first main series consists of icons of St. Bishop Nicholas, The Mother of God of Hodigitria, Christ, St. Archangel Michael or rather the Church of St. Archangel Michael. The deacon's door is not fitted with a leaf. The imperial double-leaf door is fitted with six medallions (four evangelists and two medallions of the Annunciation at the top). On the walls are the icons of St. Basil the Great and St. Gregor Naziánsky. The space for mounting the iconostasis is narrower than the iconostasis itself, and therefore the first and last pairs of icons are slanted. The second row of holidays is divided by the Last Supper icon. The third apostolic council is made up of icons of the apostles, where in the middle of the council is the central icon of Christ.
The joke with the icon of the Imaging of Christ dating from the 18th century is also very valuable in this church. and liturgical books from the 17th century.
The wooden bell tower at the church is not original, it was built in 1956. It has a pillar structure. There are three bells hanging from it, coming from the bell tower in the tower.