There is a stone monument of St. near the bell tower. Cyril and St. Method. It originally stood in front of the school, from where it was moved to its current location in 1947. The monument was made in Piešťany by stonemason Václav Rympler. The names of the inhabitants of Šterús, who had the monument made, are engraved on its base.