This magical manor house was built by Margrave Alexander Pallavicini in the cadastral territory of the village of Veľká Hradná.
After the completion of construction in 1939, the manor house was furnished with Art Nouveau furniture, Chinese porcelain, crystal glass, silver dining service, hunting cutlery, Venetian mirrors and paintings. The grand opening was attended by his family and special guests on the fiftieth anniversary of his birthday in 1940.
After his death in 1941, the manor house was to be inherited by his nephew Alexander Mária Alfons, but the property was bought on credit, which was not repaid and remained as a debt to the Czech - Slovak state.
At the end of World War II, the manor house was uninhabited and during the Slovak National Uprising in 1944-1945 it was even looted by unknown perpetrators. Shortly after the end of World War II, two families lived in the manor house: JUDr. Holényi and his brother surgeon MUDr. Holényi Ľudovít from eastern Slovakia.
After World War II, according to the Benešov decrees, the entire property of Margrave Pallavicini was nationalized and various institutions were gradually located in the manor house: the seat of Slovak composers, the directorate of state forests, forestry school, recreational youth center and last but not least
In the past, in the manor premises of the hunting company of the adjacent villages, every year they organized spectacular dance parties with a cultural and entertainment program until 1989.