The Jewish community gradually grew and apparently established a religious community in 1731. At that time, the Jews already had in Vrb's synagogue. During the reign of Rabbi Frojdman, they built a new one, which was located on the current Náměstí slobody in the court belonging to the Vrbovský zeman Nezbudovec and Pronajovec (approximately in the place of the building of the current state police).
The current synagogue is located in the city center at the top of MA Beňovského Street. It represents the architecture of the cult buildings of Jewish religious communities enriched by oriental elements of the last quarter of the 19th century. It was built in 1882-1883 in the Moorish style. At that time, Jews made up 1/3 of the population. It has not been used for religious purposes since 1942. There was a grain warehouse, later textile products np Trikota.