In 1799, the count's sons also sold Snina with the unfinished manor house to the Rholls - entrepreneurs in mining and metallurgy who discovered iron ore in the Vihorlat Mountains. Jozef Rholl completed the manor house in 1800. The two-storey manor house with a rectangular floor plan and risalits on the facade was a beautiful manor house with many rooms - bedrooms, dining room, guest rooms, county lounges, hall, kitchen, pantry. The courtyard of the manor could be crossed by a spacious corridor and a horse-drawn carriage. The basement of the manor house was interesting - there were huge cellars, a large oven for baking bread and a bathroom, unfortunately only cellars have been preserved to this day. The underground water supply was also supplied by the water meter of the fountain with the statue of Hercules, located in the courtyard of the manor house. In the past, the manor house also included French-style gardens and an extensive English park, some of which has survived to this day.