This cultural and historical landmark of Budmeríc was built in a combination of several styles based on the Renaissance patterns of the castles on the Loire in France with a number of smaller turrets and gable vicars. The whole facade of the building is horizontally divided and the manor is dominated by a high tower above the entrance portal with an observation deck and a clock placed in its gable.
The entrance to the manor is solved by a monumental staircase, above which are placed two coats of arms of the original owners Ján Pálffy and his wife, with the date dating back to the building.
The interior is from the end of the 18th century and the first half of the 19th century.
The manor is surrounded by a beautiful English park with significant natural and landscape significance.
In the immediate vicinity of the park, on the road leading to the Red Stone, Count Pálffy had a chapel built by the Virgin Mary of Lourdes, which still stands there today.
In 1934, after the death of Ján Pálffy, his only son Pavol became the heir of the manor. And in 1945, after the emigration of the last owner, the Budmerický manor became the property of the state. It is registered in the Central List of Cultural Monuments.
In 1946 and 1986, the manor house was renovated and served until 2011 as the House of Slovak Writers for recreation and creative work by Slovak artists.