The mansion is located in a park and we date it to the beginning of the 19th century. He belonged to the Borčická family (originally from Borčíce), as one of the richest families since the 14th century. The last bearer of this name in Drietom - Štefan Borčický - was the sub-prefect of the Trenčín County in 1824-1830. The manor was nationalized in 1948. A school was established in the mansion, which was located there until the construction of the school building in 1977. Today, the mansion houses a municipal museum, association clubhouses, the DH Drietomanka test room and several entrepreneurs.