After the end of earthliness, the manor belonged for some time to the church, which set up an orphanage in it. Later reconstructions significantly changed its interior. The manor underwent renovations around 1930 and after 1950, when they partially changed its disposition for the social functions of the village. It served as a municipal office and until 1990 it housed the District Tourism Administration. He was empty for eight years and became the target of several burglaries. After the restitution, it belongs to the church again and its premises are owned by the Spiš Catholic Charity, which handed it over to scouts who have been trying to restore the manor since 1999. The solitary building has a U-shaped floor plan, a three-wing layout, is two-storey with a cellar. Characteristic is the mansard roof and two onion-shaped roofs of the towers from the first half of the 17th century on the corners of the southern façade. The rooms have vaults with stucco plant ornaments. Around the manor there is a natural landscape park with historic greenery from the second half of the 19th century. The manor is located in the middle of the Mokraď part on 56-58 Mokraďská Street.