These questions and answers were developed and put together by volunteers and staff who sacrificially operate this infoline day and night.
1. Who will print my PN for quarantine? The PN will be written to you by your GP
2. What should I do if I want to work from home, but I already have a PN? Ask your GP to end your PN. You will continue the quarantine.
3. Can other members go to work when I am in quarantine? All members of the household must be quarantined together until the end of its duration
4. Who to contact if a Slovak citizen cannot resort to domestic quarantine? Contact the Ministry of the Interior of the Slovak Republic on the infoline 02/48593312
5. Where should I report someone I know violates a state-mandated domestic quarantine? These offenses are being solved by the Slovak police
6. What should I do if my 14-day quarantine period has passed and I have no symptoms? In this case, the instructions apply to you as for other citizens of the Slovak Republic (follow the current instructions of the crisis staff)
7. What should I do if my doctor refuses to give me a PN? If you came from abroad and you have a mandatory 14-day quarantine from the state, then the doctor is obliged to issue you a PN.
8. Can I go shopping, take the dog outside, go take out the trash when I'm in quarantine? If you are in quarantine, we should stay at home, respectively. at the quarantine site. Shopping should be made by your family or someone close to you, the purchase will be handed over at the door and you will pick it up. If necessary, you can go outside for a few minutes, but only with the use of protective safety equipment (gloves, face shield)
9 . Do I have to complete the quarantine if I have a negative coronavirus test? Yes, you must
10. Do I need confirmation that I am in quarantine? No, it is your duty to report to the GP only from abroad if you need to issue a PN. If you have a permanent / temporary residence here, but you do not have a doctor, visit the website www.e-vuc.sk, where you can find a doctor according to your place of residence.